The Conference Insider:
What's New at ATA 2016
It’s time to gear up for the most exciting time of the year for telehealth professionals!
In order to provide the most valuable experience to our annual conference attendees in 2016 and beyond, we have amped up our offerings to include:
• More bang for your buck: All tracks and concurrent sessions begin on Sunday at noon this year!
• Twice the Brainpower: We’re offering more plenaries with the opportunity to learn from twice as many thought leaders
• Hot-Topic Tracks: Expanded educational programs include:
- Direct to Consumer
- Acute Care
- Chronic Care
- Clinical Services
- Mental Health
- Policy and Legal
• The ATA Experience Zone: Looking for a great way to "connect" with other conference attendees? The Experience Zone is THE communication hub for ATA 2016 conference attendees! Enjoy breaks and downtime at the experience zone while meeting up with colleagues, exchanging great ideas, and relaxing! There will also be a Media Wall where attendees can stay up-to-date on conference changes and reminders, participate in e-poster presentations and even see your tweets and social posts with the hashtag #ATA2016!
• Exclusive receptions for first-timers, young professionals, member groups and more!
• Innovation Spotlight: What could be more innovative than telemedicine solutions for healthcare? For the past 30 years, the developers of high-tech telecommunication products and services have increasingly found answers to some of the toughest problems facing global growth. Innovators in this field represent cutting edge leaders whose disruptions save lives – the epitome of doing well to do good. Don't miss the chance to see some of the hottest start-ups present their cutting edge technologies!
• Lunch with the Mentors: This year, we're introducing an exciting new opportunity for personal interactions with some of the industry's most distinguished experts in the telemedicine field!
• Play to Win: Attendees will have the opportunity to awesome prizes including complimentary registrations to ATA 2017 by visiting exhibitor booths! Attendees can participate by downloading the ATA 2016 mobile application (available soon). Attendees must be present to win.
• Investor Meeting: This year, we will host the ATA 2016 Investor Meeting in a brand new format! The purpose of the investor meeting is to foster profitable investments supporting the growth of the telemedicine industry.
• Registration includes complimentary boxed lunch on Tuesday in the Exhibit Hall!