ATA 2016 Educational Program
Welcome to ATA 2016! This year we offer expanded educational sessions and, for the first time ever, all concurrent sessions kick off at noon on Sunday and are now included as part of your registration with no extra fee!
Check out course types and information about our peer-reviewed educational program below.
Pre-Conference Certificate Courses
Half-day courses are offered on Saturday, May 14 and Sunday, May 15. Click here
to learn more.
Concurrent sessions kick off at noon on Sunday, May 15 this year!
to download the Educational Program Schedule.
Want easy access to your favorite course? Click here
to access the ATA 2016 program planner.
ATA 2016 education features toolkits, tutorials, research and case studies around 8 hot topic tracks in diverse learning formats:
• Oral Sessions
- panel presentation on emerging issues and best practices
• Roundtable Sessions
- small group discussions providing an opportunity to interact directly with a presenter on a telehealth topic
– small in-depth learning focused on specific topics
• Spotlight Sessions
– sessions featuring health care industry thought leaders and transformation experts
– poster presentations where attendees can interact one-on-one during the "Meet the Author" ePoster sessions in the ATA Experience Zone / Exhibit Hall. ePosters are viewable at ePoster kiosks throughout the conference.
• Additional Resources
- Click here
to view the Journal Publication of Abstracts provided by Mary Ann Leibert, Inc.
Take ATA 2016 home with you!
Access ATA 2016 educational content after the conference and continue the learning even when the conference is over! Click here
to learn more about iConnectED.